THE FAIR INSTITUTE NORTH CAROLINA CHAPTER MEETING
The inaugural North Carolina FAIR Chapter Meeting will be held on Thursday, February 22 from
9 AM to 12 PM.
Please join us for what is sure to be a lively discussion and great networking opportunity.
When: Thursday, February 22, 2018, 9 AM - 12 PM
Where: One Bank of America Center (1BAC)
6th Floor, Mississippi Room
150 North College Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
*Attendees must see security at desk in lobby and present ID to get a temporary badge to enter the elevator banks to head up to 6th floor.
- 8:45 – 9:00 Coffee
- 9:00 – 9:25 Welcome Remarks and Explanation of "Fast Track Introductions"
- 9:25 – 9:30 Intro of Keynote Speaker, Jack Jones
- 9:30 – 9:45 Brief intro to FAIR (Jack’s elevator pitch of FAIR)
- Brief history of FAIR & the “why”
- 9:45 – 10:00 Break
- 10:00 – 11:15 Fast Track Introductions
- 1:15 – 11:55 Jack’s deep dive into an advanced application of FAIR
- The way forward for FAIR in the risk analysis/risk management ecosystem
- 11:55 – noon Closing comments
- Keeping the conversation going (LinkedIn discussion group)
- Lunch meet-up location
- Next quarterly chapter meeting in RTP
- 12:00 Move to nearby restaurant for lunch
Space is limited, only 25 seats are available for this inaugural meeting.
The local North Carolina Chapter of The FAIR Institute provides the opportunity to meet with your peers across a variety of industries in your area to learn from each other’s expertise and operational practices and to exchange views on possible applications of FAIR.
RSVP above and fill out the form to sign up for the North Carolina Chapter updates!
Save to Outlook