FAIR INSTITUTE BREAKFAST MEETING
Morrison & Foerster LLP - San Francisco | April 18, 2018 from 7:30 - 10 AM
Join FAIR author and Institute Chairman, Jack Jones and a distinguished panel of cyber risk executives, as they unveil "The Blueprint: Successfully Building Your FAIR Risk Management Program."
**This event has reached maximum capacity but we will be posting the recordings of the sessions on FAIR Institute Link after they have been edited.**
FAIR Institute Breakfast Meeting
When: Wednesday, April 18, 2018, 7:30 - 10 AM
Where: Morrison & Foerster LLP, 425 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 (map - 15 mins. walk from Moscone Center)
- 7:30 AM - Registration and Breakfast
- 8:00 AM – Introductory Remarks, Nick Sanna, President, FAIR Institute
- 8:15 AM – Welcome Address, John Carlin, Chair of Global Risk and Crisis Management Team, Morrison & Foerster
- 8:30 AM – Keynote Address, Jack Jones, Chairman, FAIR Institute
- 9:15 AM – Expert Panel: Q&A
- Jack Jones, Chairman, FAIR Institute
- Tony Martin-Vegue, Director of Technology Risk, Lending Club
- Chip Block, Vice President, Evolver Inc.
- 10:00 AM - Adjourn
Join leading cybersecurity, operational risk, and business executives who are in town for the RSA Conference 2018 to:
- Hear Jack Jones present a blueprint to building a successful risk management program with FAIR
- Get practical advice from industry leaders who are elevating their risk management programs
- Engage in a lively Q&A session with Jack and our panelists
- Network around breakfast with your peers and industry experts
As the Chairman of the FAIR Institute and co-founder and EVP R&D at RiskLens, he continues to lead the way in developing effective and pragmatic ways to manage and quantify information risk. As a three time Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) with forward-thinking financial institutions such as Nationwide Insurance, Huntington Bank and CBC Innovis, he received numerous recognitions for his work, including: the ISSA Excellence in the Field of Security Practices award in 2006; a finalist award for the Information Security Executive of the Year, Central US in 2007; and the CSO Compass Award in 2012, for advancing risk management within the profession.
Fill out the form to the right to sign up for FAIR Institute Membership!