Link to Website | Introductory
If you’ve been looking for an easy way to put into practice the concepts you learned in the FAIR Book,
FAIR Training, or to test risk quantification before considering a commercial enterprise-level solution,
FAIR-U is for you.
The tool is offered free of charge by RiskLens, Technical Advisor to the FAIR Institute.
FAIR-U allows you to:
1. Perform single FAIR-based risk analyses
2. Learn about the FAIR model and the different data inputs
3. Take advantage of embedded Monte Carlo simulations for your quantitative risk analysis
4. Communicate about risk in financial terms
5. Apply the knowledge acquired with the a FAIR Training Course and prepare for FAIR Certification
6. Integrate with the FAIR University Curriculum, to get students hands-on experience in risk analysis