Registration is open for the FAIR Institute’s 2022 FAIR Conference (FAIRCON22), September 27-28, with optional training courses pre-FAIRCON22. We are excited to be hosting FAIRCON22 back in person at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Washington, DC, one of the city’s top hotels that is adjacent to both the Mall and the vibrant new Wharf district.
The theme of this year’s FAIRCON is “Scale”. As an increasing number of organizations have adopted or are looking to adopt FAIR to take their cyber and operational risk management programs to the next level, the community is getting back together to share their experiences and best practices around scaling FAIR.
The 2-day conference will include dozens of sessions by industry leaders, risk management experts, and policy makers.
Whether you are new to FAIR or consider yourself an expert, FAIRCON22 will continue to be the top event dedicated to providing you with actionable presentations on FAIR and how a quantitative risk management program empowers organizations to:
- Improve their governance of cyber and operational risk
- Transform their risk reporting to enable risk-informed business decisions
- Cost-effectively prioritize risk mitigations
- Better meet regulations requiring disclosures of material risk
- Evolve to a risk-based cybersecurity budgeting process
- Scale their risk-centric mindset/culture
While a full FAIRCON experience that allows for deep learning, exchanges and networking can only happen by attending in person, we will also provide options to follow certain sessions remotely.
FAIRCON22 will also include access to in-depth training labs, exposure to the Institute’s partners, and a highly anticipated networking event that you will not want to miss!
Check out some previous FAIRCON agenda sessions on FAIR Institute LINK here: FAIRCON Session Videos. Some of our most popular sessions included:
- CISA Looks to Quantify National Risk from Cyber Attacks
- FAIR Use Case: Introducing Quantitative Risk Management at Fashion Group Richemont
- 4 Questions and 4 Action Steps to Get a FAIR Program Off the Ground
You must be a FAIR Institute member and logged into LINK to access the videos and you can apply for membership here: Get Involved.
More information is to come via the FAIR Institute events page and registration will open soon. Luckily, you don't have to wait until September to share your excitement; use the hashtag #FAIRCON22 on social outlets to let us know you're planning to be there, and feel free to tag our handle on Twitter: @FAIRInstitute.