Join Europe’s Leading Voices on Measuring, Managing and Disclosing Cyber Risk at the 2024 FAIR Institute Europe Summit
We invite you to join us in Paris on March 13, at the 2024 FAIR Institute Europe Summit, bringing together experienced cyber risk quantification practitioners and beginners from around the EU and Britain.
The theme of the Summit is “Managing Cyber Risk in the Age of New Incident Disclosure Rules” and will feature presentations from industry leaders at companies such as Commerzbank, Mastercard, Fresenius, and Richemont.
By attending the Summit, you will have access to presentations on:
- How to meet the challenges of new cyber incident disclosure rules
- Addressing concerns regarding personal CISO liability in cyber attacks
- Automating FAIR and CRQ
- Optimizing cyber insurance with risk quantification
- Automating and integrating third party risk management
- Measuring materiality and control effectiveness with risk quantification
The agenda will include these esteemed speakers:
Head of Cyber Business Risk
VP, Technology Risk
European Central Bank
Director, Office of the CISO
Cloud Risk & Controls Leader EMEA, Financial Services
Lawyer, Digital Law, Oxygen+
Professor, AI, KEDGE Business School
VP, Cyber Risk & Assurance
Senior Lead, Cyber Risk
Director, Cyber Insurance
Director, Cyber Risk & Economics, Group Cybersecurity Office
Director, Standards & Research
Register for the 2024 FAIR Institute Europe Summit.