This inaugural year 2016 for the FAIR Institute has surpassed all expectations. The Institute has grown fast and furious into a thriving community of over 700 members. We held our first FAIR Conference, established initial workgroups and local chapter meetings throughout the country, and created a powerful movement that's revolutionizing how information and operational risk is managed in organizations.
We also launched a blog that stimulated the creative juices of many contributors and sparked the interest of a large number of followers.
Out of 110+ blog posts, here are the most popular among our readers in 2016:
- NIST CSF & FAIR - Part 1
- 5 Must Read Books to Jump Start your Career Risk Management
- What is a Cyber Value-at-Risk Model?
- Federal Reserve, OCC, FDIC Proposed Cyber Risk Management Standards Enhancements
- There's No Such Thing As Reputation Risk
- Using the FAIR Model to Measure Inherent Risk
Want to become a contributor, and be featured in the FAIR Institute blog in 2017? Contact us to share your ideas and contributions or to suggest new topics to cover.