For CISOs and other business leaders looking make decisions based on FAIR risk quantification…and risk analysts looking to support those decisions with the most on-target reporting…this lab session at the 2022 FAIR Conference is for you.
Effectively Reporting and Communicating FAIR Results - Lab Session
Monday, September 26 (the day before the conference sessions)
Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Washington, DC
Register now for the FAIR Conference and add the lab session. Note: Attendees should have foundational knowledge in FAIR and/or have completed the FAIR Fundamentals training course.
Led by experienced trainers from RiskLens, participants will learn how to clearly answer the most-asked questions in risk analysis presentations from the financial point of view that executives require:
- What is our overall risk?
- Where is risk concentrated?
- What would be the best security investments for cost vs. benefit
You’ll also receive expert advice on soft skills of effective presentations:
- Reading your audience and adjusting reporting to meet its needs
- Focusing on the key analytics that tell the story – and explaining the concepts behind them. Example: annualized loss exposure (ALE).
- Defending the data behind the analysis
- Presenting reports in attractive, at-a-glance formats
The lab session will be conducted in a small group setting with plenty of opportunity for hands-on learning, including role playing.
Register now for the FAIR Conference and sign up for the Effective Reporting Lab --class size is limited but seats are still available.