Our summer of discussing the FAIR book, Measuring and Managing Risk, wraps up with a discussion guide for Chapter 12 (Risk Management), Chapter 13 (Information Security Metrics) and Chapter 14 (Implementing Risk Management). Download the guide now.
Topics on the table include:
- How to stay ahead of the law of diminishing returns in risk analysis.
- The questions to ask before you begin an analysis.
- Refining your definition of effective risk management.
But don’t stop your FAIR education here…For a next step, take a FAIR training course for hands-on experience in FAIR analysis and take the exam to get certified as a FAIR analyst.
Here are all six of the discussion guides we used this summer:
- Chapter 1, (Introduction), Chapter 2 (Basic Risk Concepts) and Chapter 3 (The FAIR Risk Ontology)
- Chapter 4 (FAIR Terminology) and Chapter 5 (Measurement)
- Chapter 6 (Analysis Process) and 7 (Understanding Results)
- Chapter 8 (Risk Analysis Examples) and Chapter 9 (Thinking about Risk Scenarios Using FAIR)
- Chapter 10 (Common Mistakes) and Chapter 11 (Controls)
- Chapter 12 (Risk Management), Chapter 13 (Information Security Metrics) and Chapter 14 (Implementing Risk Management)
See you at the upcoming FAIR Conference!