AN INTERNATIONAL STANDARD BY
The Open Group has chosen FAIR as the international standard information risk management model. The Open Group has published two standards, O-RT, Risk Taxonomy Standard, and O-RA, Risk Analysis Standard, comprising Open FAIR.
- The Open Group is a global consortium that enables the achievement of business objectives through IT standards.
- It has more than 500 member organizations including companies such as HP, IBM, Oracle, Accenture, Cap Gemini and MITRE.
- Standardization of Open FAIR was achieved following a most rigorous review and comparison with other risk methodologies, and development using an open, consensus standards process.
- The Open Group has numerous publications available on Open FAIR, which are available here.
- The Open Group accredits Open FAIR training courses and certifies individuals. Details regarding Open FAIR accreditation and certification are available here.