We hope that you're already planning to attend FAIR Institute's annual FAIR Conference, FAIRCON17, later this year on October 16 and 17. Take advantage of our "Early Bird" pricing special, available through June 30, by clicking here.
However, you may be interested in doing more than just attending!
If you are a passionate FAIR Institute Member who has a message to share, we welcome you to submit an application to us for consideration by Friday, June 23.
We are seeking FAIRCON17 speakers and panelists who can speak about:
- An ability to make an important decision through a FAIR-based risk analysis
- Your lessons learned from building a quantitative risk management program
- Past presentations to your business and board of your organization's top risks
- Demonstrations of the value of cybersecurity
- Optimization of your organization's cyber insurance coverage
Any FAIR Institute Member attending FAIRCON17 can apply to be a speaker or panelist! This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure and solicit new ideas and feedback from industry experts and peers. If selected to speak, final presentations, including any relevant case studies, must be submitted by Monday, October 3rd, 2017.
We look forward to seeing you there! Don't forget to use our official hashtag #FAIRCON17 as you share your excitement for the upcoming conference online.
-FAIR Institute Team
How to Apply
Email us by June 23 with your name, a brief bio and contact information, along with a short summary of what you would like to speak on at FAIRCON17. Please include "FAIRCON17 Speaker Application" in your email's subject line. We will notify you if you have been chosen to participate as a FAIRCON17 speaker.