The FAIR Institute’s 2021 FAIR Conference (FAIRCON21)will take place this year on October 19-20, 2021, with optional training courses pre-conference -- REGISTER NOW FOR FAIRCON21!
This year, our goal is to achieve the same level of reach as last year while providing an option for in-person or virtual attendance. FAIRCON21 will happen both in-person at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center near Washington, DC, and online, on our state-of-the-art virtual event platform.
Take advantage now of our early registration discount for the in-person event: $150 off General and Non-Member tickets. Use the code 'FC21EARLYBIRD' at checkout
Our team will continue to actively monitor event capabilities in the United States and will make any decision going forward based on the health and well-being of our members.
FAIRCON21 will continue to be the top event dedicated to providing you with actionable presentations on FAIR™ and how a quantitative risk management program empowers you to:
- Justify your budget and show return on investment on security projects
- Assess risk in financial terms to better communicate to the Board
- Meet a growing number of regulatory pressures
- Prioritize risk mitigation activities at your organization
Last year’s virtual FAIRCON, though different from the past, provided a new opportunity for more attendees than ever (over 2,200!) to hear from our expert members on the benefits of adopting the FAIR™ standard quantitative risk model.
Check out our agenda sessions from FAIRCON2020 on FAIR Institute LINK here: FAIRCON2020 Session Videos. Some of our most popular sessions included:
- Keynote Discussion: 6 Pieces of Wisdom from Jack Jones and Phil Venables on What Makes for Better Quantitative Cyber Risk Management
- How Netflix Rethinks Cyber Risk Analysis with FAIR
- How Cimpress Prioritizes NIST CSF Activities with FAIR and the MITRE ATT&CK Framework
You must be a FAIR Institute member to access the videos and you can apply for membership here: Get Involved.
More conference information is to come via the FAIR Institute Events page. Luckily, you don't have to wait until October to share your excitement; use the hashtag #FAIRCON21 on social outlets to let us know you're planning to be there, and feel free to tag our handle on Twitter: @FAIRInstitute.