We hope that you're already planning to attend FAIR Institute's annual FAIR Conference, FAIRCON20, later this year on October 6 & 7. Take advantage of our "Early Bird" pricing special, available through March 31, by registering now.
However, you may be interested in doing more than just attending! If you are a passionate FAIR Institute member and have a message to share, we welcome you to submit an application for consideration by COB Friday, April 3, 2020.
This year’s FAIRCON theme is “Factoring Risk in Decision Making” and sessions will cover the goals, challenges, and successes aligned with building a quantitative risk management program to enable better decision making. Potential speakers and panelists must have experience with FAIR and should be able to speak about topics such as:
- Demonstrations of the value of cybersecurity or other risk mitigation initiatives
- An ability to enable cost-effective decision making through FAIR-based risk analyses
- Your lessons learned from building a quantitative risk management program
- Past presentations to your business and board of your organization's top risks
- Meeting new regulatory requirements
- Integrating FAIR with other standards as a foundation for your risk management program
Any FAIR Institute Member attending FAIRCON20 can apply to be a speaker or panelist! This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure and solicit new ideas and feedback from industry experts and peers. If selected to speak, final presentations, including all relevant case study materials, must be submitted by Monday, August 31, 2020.
We look forward to seeing you at Marriott Wardman Park in Washington, DC, in October! Don't forget to use our official hashtag #FAIRCON20 as you share your excitement for the upcoming conference online.
How to Apply
Email us by April 3 with your name, a brief bio and contact information, along with a short summary of what you would like to speak on at FAIRCON20. Please include "FAIRCON20 Speaker Application" in your email's subject line. We will notify you if you have been chosen to participate as a FAIRCON20 speaker.