To judge by our list of most popular blog posts published in 2020, FAIR Institute members are most interested in growing their analytical and business skill sets, effectively communicating about risk in their organizations, getting the most out of compliance frameworks, and hearing from other members about their success stories introducing FAIR.
The number one blog post published in 2020 gave advice on taking the Open FAIR™ certification exam by Adham Etoom, a FAIR Institute member in Jordan. #10 on the list was written by another member, Mike Radigan of the Greater Ohio Chapter. Read more member-contributed blog posts. We welcome your contributions to the blog – contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here they are, the top 12 for page views among the posts we published on the FAIR Institute blog this year:
- Tips to Prepare for the Open FAIR™ Certification Exam
- 4 Rules for a Successful Quantitative Cyber Risk Analysis
- COSO ERM’s Cyber Risk Guidance Recommends FAIR™ – Interview with ERM Authority James Lam
- NY Fed’s Dire Warning on Cyber Shock to the Banking System – Jack Jones’ FAIR™ Response
- Cyber Risk Management Maturity Benchmark Survey Results Show Where There’s Room to Improve
- Jack Jones on How the COVID-19 Pandemic Is Likely to Affect Cybersecurity Programs
- How to Combine NIST CSF and FAIR™ to Drive Better Cyber Risk Decisions – Watch this Webinar on Demand
- Geoji Paul of Centene and Nathan Thomack of Emerson on What to Expect in Your FAIR™ Journey
- Five Questions the Board Should Ask the CISO
- Meet a Member Podcast: Chris Golden, Director of Information Security at Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Frequently Asked Questions about FAIR™ Training